Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Surprise!
It was every bit the surprise we thought it would be telling Lou's parents last weekend! We waiting until we got to PF Changs. We sat down in the bar area to wait for our table and that is when Lou and I took out their presents. Once the wave hit them it was like Christmas and birthdays all in one. We had a great weekend. St Simons Island is so pretty. We went to the beach at low tide and it is amazing how far back the water goes. We walked up and down the beach just enjoying the scenery and each other. Picture perfect day! All was great until my pregnancy brain kicked in the next day at the beach. I thought it would be a good idea to NOT wear sunscreen since I was going to be sitting under an umbrella at the beach. We had another great day at the beach enjoying the sun, sand, and waves. When we got back to the house I realized that my shoulders were a bit pink. After my nap and realized that a whole lot more of me was WAAAAAYYY more than pink. The whole front side of my body was an alarming shade of ultra violet red. Ouch! I have been in so much pain all week. The trip back home was excruciating. It was hard to breathe. Of course we had a lovey weather related layover in Tampa for 3.5 hours, which further added to my craziness. Needless to say I think I'll be partaking in a bath/vat of spf 55 before doing anything anywhere at anytime! It was still a trip worth making because telling your family in person that a new baby is on the way is the most priceless feeling in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment