Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Our second doctor's appointment is this week and we're getting excited to see our little one again! This time I promise not to screw up the picture! I think I've jinxed myself on morning sickness. I really only felt crappy for about a week and a half, but since I'm a total wuss it felt like a heck of a lot longer. I was bragging to the other preggo at work that my sickness left, but whoa buddy...it came back. I have felt totally nausious all weekend and all of today. Eating really does nothing for it now. Not only that but the sleepiness has made me totally useless at work. Between the pregnancy brain that is making me ADD and stupid to boot and the sleepiness it is a wonder that I get anything accomplished. Lou had his first unofficial Father's Day yesterday! I forgot to wish him an unofficial Father's Day until he brought it to my attention that I hadn't wished him an unofficial Father's Day. I laughed.

No comments: