Thursday, October 9, 2008
Glucose...Yum!
I took my glucose test today and it wasn't bad at all. I was given a fruit punch flavor and it was just like a Hawaiian Punch. I sucked that baby down in about 3 minutes. We discussed with Dr. Moore dates for the c-section. He only does surgery on Tuesdays and Fridays, so he looked at the calendar and said we can choose January 2nd, 6th, or 9th. Then he said that if we wanted to that we could even choose December 30th. That of course perked our ears, so I'll be contacting our tax guy to see if we can still get the tax credit for the entire year. We heard that sometimes the government will only prorate the year, which means having him on the 30th won't mean a thing. Now we know what our dates are, so we can plan accordingly. Exciting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment