
Here is the crib and dresser set that Lou and I have finally decided on! I think the book shelves will come in very handy with all the reading we plan to do, and it will double as a safety hazard/climbing post when he's a bit older. I think it will look really pretty with the Bali bedding too. We got word that our house may be started next week! Yeah! The painters are wrapping up their work today in our current house to bring it back to "normal" colors. Our house looks so different without the beautiful, vibrant colors. All fingers crossed that this bad boy sells and we are free and clear to prepare to move into our new house. Ryland said that if any house is started in September that it must close before the end of the year. Something tells me that since there are only two days left in September for next week that we realistically will not be closing this year. One can hope though!

No comments:
Post a Comment