Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WHAT! A Positive result.

Well...Suzanne said to wait a few days and take another test, so naturally I waited a day. When I got home this afternoon I had to pee so I thought it would be a great time to take another test. So I did. This one was positive! Seriously! I sat there on the toilet just looking at the little pee stick in awe. I called Suzanne and she started to laugh. She had a feeling I was pregnant. We haven't even been in the study long enough to do anything. Suzanne said to wait another week and take another test. The study considers me pregnant after 2 positive tests a week apart. She said I can take as many as I want in the meantime, which is exactly is what I'll do! Lou was sort of shocked. We sat there on the couch looking at each other and laughing. We're going to be cautious until we see that second positive test in a week. Suzanne did say that women get pregnant all the time but the embryo doesn't stick, so not to get our hopes up.

No comments: