Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stylin'



Now that we are on our way to be proud parents of a dashing little gentleman to-be, we have to start planning his fashionable entrance into the world. Here is a pic of the bedding we've picked out and of a crib that I like. You would think finding a crib would be easy, but it really isn't. Things run through my mind like he's only going to be in it for two years then does he really need a toddler bed or just move him up to a twin bed? Is this going to be the furniture he grows up with and moves out of the house with? If I get a nice crib will he just teeth and mouth it to smithereens? AHHHH. I'm too neurotic for my own good. Anyhoo, I'm going to work on condensing the video tonight and try to post it.

No comments: